Embryologist and Co-Author – “Making babies the IVF way”
- He has 10+ years’ experience in the IVF industry having a unique skill set which involves both Core Embryology and Management. He is adept with core embryology skills like Gamete handling, Embryo biopsy and MACS.
- Having worked in eminent International Pharmaceutical like GSK, Lupin and Mylan he has extensive experience in Scientific Marketing and People Management.
- Navin holds a degree in Business administration, Masters in Biotechnology and a Masters in Embryology Degree from UK.
- He has worked in reputed national and international IVF chains like Nova IVI Fertility and Fertility Associates – New Zealand.
- He has a Scientific paper published on “Effect of environmental stress on Oocytes” in the prestigious Human Reproduction.